IAN Waite is known for his fancy footwork on the dancefloor and his witty appearances on It Takes Two.
And now he’s back on our screens in Strictly: It Takes Two – here’s everything we know about the dancer…
Who is Ian Waite?
Ian Waite was born January 29, 1971.
He is a professional dancer specialising in Latin American dance, a teacher and choreographer.
Ian is known for appearing on Strictly Come Dancing until 2010.
When Strictly is on, you can see him giving his expert opinion on the star dancers with Zoe Ball every Thursday evening on the spin-off show It Takes Two.
What happened to Ian on Strictly Come Dancing?
Ian was part of the original dancers line-up from the very first series in 2004.
He went on to compete in seven series.
Ian was partnered with the following celebrities:
- Athlete Denise Lewis with whom he finished runners-up in 2004
- Presenter Zoe Ball, with whom he made the final in 2005, finishing in 3rd place
- Singer Mica Paris, with whom he was eliminated in the second week in 2006
- Model Penny Lancaster-Stewart with whom he made the sixth week of the competition in 2007
- Model Jodie Kidd, with whom he made the tenth week of the competition, finishing in sixth place in 2008
- Athlete Jade Johnson, with whom he reached the ninth week of the competition before having to pull out due to an injury sustained by Jade in rehearsals in 2009
- In 2010 when he partnered Michelle Williams whilst Brendan Cole was unable to do so
more strictly gossip
What time is Strictly on this Saturday?
Strictly continues on Saturday (October 26, 2019) at 6:35pm.
And Sunday night will see one celeb dancing their last dance in the result’s show at 7:15pm.
The show will air on BBC One and will be shown on the channel every Saturday and Sunday until mid-December.