WALES take on Mexico TONIGHT in their next clash during the international break and it promises to be a cracker. The Welsh will look to get a w
WALES take on Mexico TONIGHT in their next clash during the international break and it promises to be a cracker.
The Welsh will look to get a win under their belt after a 3-1 loss in Belgium as they head into a six-pointer against Czech Republic.
Wales are up against Mexico on Saturday in Cardiff[/caption]
What time does Wales vs Mexico kick off?
- Wales’ home game with Mexico will get underway from 7.45pm UK time TONIGHT – Saturday, March 27.
- The clash will take place at the Cardiff City Stadium in Wales’ capital.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the game because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Wales’ friendly clash with Mexico will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- You can live stream the game from the Sky Go or NOW TV app, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Wales will be without Aaron Ramsey, Ben Davies and Joe Allen as they’re all injured.
Chris Gunter should start to nab his 100th cap in a Wales shirt.
Raul Jimenez can’t play because of his head injury but Inter Milan star Hirving Lozano should come into the side.
- Wales – 3/1
- Draw – 5/2
- Mexico 4/5
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.