TYSON FURY is ‘living the dream’ in Las Vegas as he prepares for the biggest fight of his career. The Gypsy King is currently traini
TYSON FURY is ‘living the dream’ in Las Vegas as he prepares for the biggest fight of his career.
The Gypsy King is currently training in Sin City with Jorge Capetillo for his long-awaited undisputed heavyweight title fight with Anthony Joshua.
Tyson Fury dons a dapper Versace robe in his plush Vegas digs[/caption]
Tyson Fury is certainly making the most of his time in Sin City[/caption]
And the change of scenery has clearly left the WBC heavyweight titleholder in a good mood.
On Tuesday, Fury tweeted a picture of himself looking dapper in a gold Versace dressing gown in his Vegas digs.
The photo’s accompanying caption read: “Living the dream.”
Fury’s long-awaited showdown with Joshua moved a huge step closer to coming to fruition last week when the pair agreed on a venue for their blockbuster showdown.
Saudi Arabia has landed the first of the duo’s two multi-million-pound fights.
July 24, July 31 and August 7 are the three dates currently on the table.
CASINO SIGN UP OFFER: CLAIM UP TO £800 IN CASINO BONUS CASH
An official announcement is expected within the next two weeks.
Fury’s co-promoter, Bob Arum, told Boxing Scene: “It’s going to have to be within the next 10 days, maybe two weeks.
“It’s a massive economic deal.”
Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, insists the biggest fight in the history of British boxing is close to being finalised.
He told The Telegraph: “We all know now that both sides have signed the contract, they have both accepted one specific proposal and we are finalising that with contracts going backwards and forwards and tiny, tiny points getting ironed out.
Bob Arum has revealed Saudi Arabia have landed the first instalment of Joshua vs Fury[/caption]
“We haven’t finalised an exact date, July 24 is the rough date but it may leak into early August but no later than that.
“The Olympics will be a different timezone so it’s not really in the mindset.”
He later added: “There is no hold-up.
“You get a written offer come in, from there you accept the offer, which we have done, and then it is on to long form contracts for the site agreement.
Most read in Boxing
Paul accepts Tommy Fury call out on condition brother Tyson fights Hunter
FITTING THE BILL
Saunders in superb shape ahead of Canelo fight as he shows off ripped body
Joshua vs Fury 'will be first-ever PPV available on both Sky Sports AND BT Sport'
Barry Hearn steps down as Matchroom boss after nearly 40 years in charge
Mike Perry leaks Jake Paul sparring footage and slams 'spoiled brat' YouTuber
Billy Joe Saunders angry Hearn has made plans assuming Canelo will BEAT him
“That’s where we are now. It’s a huge deal, so it is not something that requires just one draft.
“There have been drafts going backwards and forwards between our lawyers and Top Rank’s lawyers.
“I have missed a couple of deadlines so I don’t want to keep coming up with new ones.
“It’s close. There is zero hold-up.”