ARSENAL travel to Slavia Prague tonight for an absolutely vital clash for their season. The Gunners were held 1-1 in the Europa League first leg
ARSENAL travel to Slavia Prague tonight for an absolutely vital clash for their season.
The Gunners were held 1-1 in the Europa League first leg at the Emirates last week, and must score in Prague to have any hope of salvaging some silverware this season.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
When is Slavia Prague vs Arsenal?
- The Europa League quarter-final kicks off tonight at 8pm BST.
- The Sinobo Stadium in Prague plays host.
What live stream and TV channel is on?
Slavia Prague vs Arsenal will be broadcast on BT Sport 1.
BT begin their coverage at 7.15pm
How can I watch Slavia Prague vs Arsenal for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Arsenal head into their important clash with Slavia with two major injury doubts.
Emile Smith Rowe and Martin Odegaard have ankle problems and could miss the game, leaving Mikel Arteta without a creative spark in midfield.
Bukayo Saka may also be sidelined because of an ankle injury he picked up in the win over Sheffield United last week.
Kieran Tierney and David Luiz are also still injured, whole Arteta hopes Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang can return to the side after missing the Blades victory with the flu.
What are the odds?
Arsenal to win: 3/4
Slavia Prague to win: 7/2
Odds via Paddy Power correct at the time of publish
Most read in Europa League
Prince Philip’s funeral guest list revealed – The 30 people attending
Harry & William won’t stand next to each other at Philip's funeral
LET'S GO FARO
Brits will be able to holiday in Portugal as flight ban lifted from TOMORROW
Dad knifed to death in front of his son after 'noisy bike row with neighbour'
Covid cases are still rising in 65 areas – is YOURS on the hotspot list?
'SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR'
Female bouncer, 21, found dead after ex orchestrated girl-gang attack