MANCHESTER UNITED continue their Europa League campaign with a first leg clash against Granada. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side saw off AC Mil
MANCHESTER UNITED continue their Europa League campaign with a first leg clash against Granada.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side saw off AC Milan in the last round after a superb 1-0 win at the San Siro.
GRANADA VS MAN UTD: GET £20 RISK FREE BET ON EUROPA TIE
United booked their place in the quarter-finals by beating Milan at the San Siro[/caption]
Spanish side Granada beat Molde in the last-16 but have lost their last three games in all competitions.
When is Granada vs Man Utd?
- The first-leg of this last-eight tie will be held on Thursday, April 8.
- Kick-off is at 8pm BST.
- It will be the first ever meeting between the two sides in this competition.
What TV channel is Granada vs Man Utd on and can I live stream it?
You can catch coverage of this match live on BT Sport 2.
If you’re a BT Sport customer or have BT Broadband, you can download the official app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Europa League
Covid cases rise in just ONE area as pressure builds to ease lockdown faster
My baby was born the size of a toddler, he was triple the size of other newborns
'BEST DAY IN RACING'
Alex Ferguson celebrates £169,000 payday after landing 108-1 TREBLE
Frantic search for missing twins, 13, who disappeared five days ago
One of UK's richest men knifed to death as man arrested 100 miles away
Young couple found dead naked in hotel shower as owner accused of murder
What is the team news?
Anthony Martial will miss around a month after suffering a sprained knee on international duty for France.
Marcus Rashford is set to be assessed after leaving the win over Brighton with a knock, while Eric Bailly is out after testing positive for Covid-19.
Luis Milla and Luis Suarez are both out injured for the hosts, while Quini is ineligible.
- Granada to win – 5/1
- Draw – 13/5
- Man Utd victory – 4/7
- United to qualify – 1/7
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.