Get sporty in Spring and freshen up your wardrobe with go-faster stripes and bold colours
GET on track with trends inspired by athletic gear, with chevron shapes, go-faster stripes and bold block colours.
The high street is full of pieces inspired by sporting kit for spring. Team these faux-fitness buys with tailoring, smart heels and fun accessories to get a winning wardrobe.
- Copper dress, £39.99 from Reserved — buy now
- Navy trousers, £24.99 from Reserved — buy now
- Heels, £35 from Asos — buy now
- Stripey long dress, £59.99 from Mango — buy now
- Trainers, £45.99 from Bershka — buy now
- Aviator glasses, £18 from River Island — buy now
- Yellow tote bag, £39.50 from M&S — buy now
- White belted shirt, £19.99 from Reserved — buy now
- Yellow trousers, £35 from M&S — buy now
- Black heels, £29.99 from Zara — buy now
- Brown sweatshirt, £35 from Topshop — buy now
- Trench coat, £79 from Topshop
- Pleated midi skirt, £28 from Asos — buy now
- Green blazer, £59.99 from Mango
- Check trousers, £35 from M&S — buy now
- Brown sling backs, £39 from Topshop — buy now
- Green rope bag, £29.99 from Mango
- Green coat, £119 from Zara — buy now
- Trousers, £75 from Topshop Boutique — buy now
- Yellow rope bag, £27 from Topshop — buy now
- Zip-up jacket, £39 from Topshop — buy now
- Trainers, £49.99 from Bershka — buy now
MOST READ IN FABULOUS
Earlier this week, we revealed glamorous snaps from inside the pink-themed Ibiza hotel complete with a heart-shaped pool floats, flower walls and flamingo decor.
Plus, the ruffled shirt in Holly Willoughby’s Marks & Spencer denim collection sold out MINUTES after launch.
Meanwhile, ‘Big Vulva Energy’ is the sassy new red carpet trend Jodie Comer, Gemma Chan and Helen Mirren are rocking.
- Hair and make-up by Bella Jones, using Bumble and Bumble, Dermalogica and Nars