CHELSEA take on London rivals Crystal Palace in their next Premier League clash of the season. The Blues will be looking to get their Premier L
CHELSEA take on London rivals Crystal Palace in their next Premier League clash of the season.
The Blues will be looking to get their Premier League form back on track after their unsavoury 5-2 loss to West Brom last week at Stamford Bridge.
Thomas Tuchel was left frustrated after Chelsea’s 5-2 loss to West Brom last week[/caption]
BETTING SPECIAL: GET £10 FREE BET WITH PADDY POWER
What time does Crystal Palace vs Chelsea kick-off?
- Chelsea’s visit to Palace will get underway from 5.30pm UK time on Saturday, April 10.
- The game will take place in London at Selhurst Park.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea’s game with Palace will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream the game from the Sky Go or NOW TV app, both of which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Most read in Football
MAN CITY 1 LEEDS 2
Stuart Dallas scores STOPPAGE TIME winner for 10-MAN Leeds at Etihad
RED DEVILS LIVE
Kane 'to cost Man Utd over £120m', De Gea could leave club on loan
FOOTBALL NEWS LIVE
Sergio Aguero future LATEST, Mbappe 'wants to join Real Madrid'
Man City 1 Leeds 2
Last-gasp Dallas winner stuns Pep as ten-man Leeds sink runaway leaders
Red card for Liam Cooper's high tackle splits opinion – but what do you think?
LOOKING AT LUIS
Suarez 'could seal shock Liverpool return amid Simeone tactics frustration'
Michy Batshuayi is ineligible to face parent club Chelsea meaning Wilfried Zaha and Christian Benteke should start for Crystal Palace.
Nathaniel Clyne, Nathan Ferguson, Mamadou Sakho, James Tomkins and James McArthur are all out, but James McCarthy should return.
Thiago Silva is out for Chelsea after his red card against West Brom.
- Crystal Palace – 4/1
- Draw – 12/5
- Chelsea – 8/11
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.